Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Panel Details
Our Price: $477.00
This comprehensive STD panel was created to test for several sexually transmitted diseases.
- The Chlamydia and Gonorrhea tests use Nucleic Acid Amplification, the latest DNA technology to check for the presence of either one of these bacteria in your urine. This is a urine test and does not require a penile or vaginal swab.
- The three Hepatitis B tests take a comprehensive approach to screening so that Hepatitis B may be detected at any stage of infection. The results of these tests may help you identify if you are an appropriate candidate for the Hepatitis B vaccine, to prevent a future infection.
- The Hepatitis C and HIV tests are standard antibody screening tests. Although these are the standard screening tests, note that for HIV it can take up to 6 months after exposure to develop antibodies to the virus.
- The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is done to identify syphilis in the body. Syphilis is a bacteria and should be treated with antibiotics. If left untreated, syphilis may spread throughout the body causing considerable organ damage
- The Herpes screening tests may help you identify if you have antibodies to Herpes Type I (cold sores of the mouth) or Herpes Type II (genital herpes). In order to comply with the standards set by the CDC, a Herpes Type II selective test is run in addition to a test that screens for Herpes Type I and Type II.
Hepatitis Panel –Acute
Herpes Types I and II IgG Eval w/ reflex
HIV -1 Antibodies Preliminary test
Syphilis – Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR)